With the help of these government schemes in old age, you can earn money sitting at home… – Bollywood Keeda

Pension Scheme Update: If you want to fulfill all your dreams by saving a huge amount till retirement, then there are some government schemes which can fulfill your wishes. Also, this scheme will provide regular income even in old age. You can invest money in this scheme and earn every month sitting at home.

EPFO Pension Scheme

First of all, let’s talk about EPFO, which provides a huge fund to salaried employees for retirement on monthly contributions. Apart from private sector employees, employers also contribute to their PF account.

Besides, the government also releases annual interest on it. EPFO also runs a pension scheme for employees. If you have invested in it for 10 years then you become entitled to receive pension. The pension amount is based on contributions.

national pension system

You can also contribute to the National Pension System (NPS) for monthly income after retirement. NPS is a market linked scheme, in which you can earn an average return of up to 10 percent. Investment can be made in this scheme from 18 to 70 years.

You will be entitled to receive pension after the age of 60 years. Under NPS, 60 percent of the amount can be withdrawn on completion of maturity and the remaining 40 percent can be used as annuity.

Atal Pension Yojana

Apart from this, through Atal Pension Yojana launched by the government, you can get a fixed amount every month for retirement. Investment can be made in this from 18 years to 40 years. After the age of 60 years, people are given pension ranging from Rs 1000 to Rs 2000.

Leave a Comment