Many food items are made from green peas in the winter season, because a very good variety of peas is available in this season. Pea tikki is also one of the dishes made from peas. It can be used as a snack at any time of the day. Besides this, it is also a better option for breakfast. Green peas are rich in nutrition.
In such a situation, whatever dish they have, it is beneficial. The taste of Matar Tikki is also wonderful and everyone, big or small, eats it with gusto. It is also very easy to make and it gets ready in a short time. If you are ever in a hurry and short of time, you can try this dish. So let’s know the recipe of Matar Tikki. Read More – King Khan’s son Aryan Khan will soon be seen in a web series, a series will be made on Shahrukh’s life…
Green peas – 2 cups
Potato – 3-4
Bread crumbs – 1/2 cup
Ginger chopped – 1 tsp
Green chilli chopped – 1
Black pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
Garam masala – 1/4 tsp
Chaat masala – 1/2 tsp
Green Coriander – 2-3 tbsp
Lemon juice – 1 tsp
Oil – as per requirement
Salt – as per taste
- To make pea tikki, first peel the peas. After this, heat water in a vessel and add peas in it and boil it. After this, take out the peas from the water and keep them in a bowl.
- Now boil the potatoes and then remove their peels and put them in a mixing bowl and mash them well. After this, mash the peas also and add it to the potatoes and mix both well and prepare the mixture.
- Now add bread crumbs and salt to this mixture and mix well. Then add all the spices including finely chopped green chillies, ginger and mix properly. Read More – Rubina Dilaik was seen handling the little angel, the actress showed her figure in a bodycon high-slit dress…
- Finally add green coriander leaves and lemon juice. Masala for tikki is ready.
- Now take some spices in your hands and make balls out of them. After that, shape them into tikkis and keep them in a plate. Make all the Matar Tikkis in the same manner. Take a nonstick pan or tawa and heat it on medium flame.
- When the pan becomes hot, pour 1 teaspoon oil on it and spread it all around. After this, place Matar Tikki on the pan and roast it as per the capacity of the pan.
- After roasting for some time, turn the tikkis and cook from the other side. Similarly, fry the tikkis until they become golden in color from both the sides and become crispy.
- After this, take out the Matar Tikki in a plate. Similarly, roast all the Matar Tikkis. Now serve hot matar tikki with tomato sauce or green chutney.