Kadhi is a popular traditional food dish of our country. Kadhi is made in many ways. Its taste is also different in different places. Although Kadhi is made from many things, yet people like the Kadhi made from spinach and onion. Apart from being tasty, it is also healthy. Spinach is rich in iron. Kadhi can be prepared and eaten any time for lunch or dinner. It can be served with roti, paratha or rice. If you are bored of eating routine vegetables, then you can try Spinach Onion Kadhi to change the taste of your mouth. Read More – Urfi Javed seen in back lace top
Chopped spinach – 1/4 cup
Onion chopped – 1
Curd – 1/4 cup
Gram flour – 1 tablespoon
Spinach paste – 1/4 cup
Ginger-garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric – 1/4 tsp
Mustard – 1/2 tsp
Cumin – 1/2 tsp
Fenugreek seeds – 1/2 tsp
Green chilli paste – 1 tsp
Asafoetida – 1 pinch
Dry red chilli – 1
Oil – 1 tablespoon
Salt – as per taste
- Spinach Onion: First of all, clean and wash the spinach thoroughly and then chop it finely. Cut onion into fine pieces also.
- Now put curd in a vessel and add 1 tablespoon gram flour, turmeric powder and a little salt and beat it well. Read More – Bigg Boss 17: Isha Malviya and Samarth Jurel crossed limits in the house, video going viral…
- Beat the curd until it becomes well and smooth. After this, put oil in a pan and heat it on medium flame.
- Once the oil is hot, add mustard, cumin and fenugreek seeds and fry for a few seconds.
- When the spices start crackling, add finely chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste and whole red chilli and sauté for 1-2 minutes. After this, add chopped spinach and cook for half a minute while stirring.
- Now add the prepared mixture of gram flour and curd in the pan and let it cook while stirring with the help of a ladle. After cooking for 1 minute, add water as per requirement in the curry.
- Now add salt and green chilli paste as per taste and cover the curry and cook. Cook the curry for about 10 minutes.
- During this time, keep stirring the curry in between. When the spinach and onion curry starts boiling, turn off the gas. Onion Spinach Kadhi is ready.