We all know about Google Translate. We all have used this platform at one time or the other. We often use this platform to translate text, but now you can use it to translate text written in photos into your favorite language. Let us know how.
How to use Google Translate to translate photos
- Go to Google Translate’s site from your phone’s browser or laptop’s browser.
- Select your language.
- Now click on the camera icon.
- Now focus the camera on the photo on which you want to translate the text.
- After this, Google Translate will automatically detect the text and translate it into your language.
- You can also manually select the text visible on the phone screen.
- If you want to translate a photo by clicking it, crop the text area closely.
- You can also change the translation language by going to the Detect Language option.