Hapur. In Pilkhuwa Nagar, people created an uproar when a lizard was found in the samosa bought from a sweet shop. The police, who reached the information, pacified the matter by convincing the people and informed the Food Department about the matter. A girl’s health suddenly deteriorated after eating a samosa that had a lizard in it.
According to the information, there is a sweets shop named Pooja Sweets on Chandi Road drain. On Wednesday, Manoj, a resident of Mohalla New Arya Nagar, came home with samosas from this sweet shop. When he opened the samosa to eat, he saw a lizard. All the family members reached the shop with the lizard samosas and created a ruckus and informed the police. Within some time a crowd of people gathered at the spot. The police reached the spot, pacified the matter and gave further information to the Food Safety Department. Manoj has filed a complaint in the police station demanding action against the shop operator.
Read this also – Breaking News: A massive fire broke out in 3 bogies of the train, smoke spread, passengers’ luggage burnt to ashes.
Girl Radhika suddenly fell ill after eating samosas that came out of a lizard. After which the family admitted him to a private hospital for treatment.
Click to read news of Chhattisgarh
Click here to read news of Madhya Pradesh
Click here to read news of Uttar Pradesh
Click here to read Delhi news
Click here to read news of Punjab
Click here to read news in English
Click here to read sports news
Click to read entertainment news