All pickles are easily available in the market, but the taste of homemade pickles is not found in packaged pickles. Everyone likes garlic pickle. Today we will teach you how to make garlic pickle. Garlic pickle recipes are very easy. You can easily make it at home. You can store garlic pickle for several days. The older the garlic pickle is, the tastier it will be. So let’s learn how to make garlic pickle. Read More – Poonam Pandey came alive ‘after death’, video surfaced…
Garlic clove: 1 1/2 cups
Fenugreek seeds: 1 1/2 tbsp
Red chilli powder: 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder: 1 teaspoon
White Vinegar: 1 tsp
Mustard: 1 teaspoon Roasted cumin powder:
Nigella seeds: 2 teaspoons
Fennel powder: 2 teaspoons
Asafoetida: ¼ teaspoon
Mustard oil: ½ cup
Salt: as per taste
See method here
- Peel the garlic cloves. Dry roast fenugreek seeds and grind them. Also boil mustard oil and cool it. Now fill water in a big pan and boil it.
- When the water starts boiling, place the peeled garlic cloves in a strainer and place it over the pan and cover it. Let the garlic cook on steam for five to six minutes and then turn off the gas. Read More – Ekta Kapoor gave a big offer to Ankita Lokhande! After Bigg Boss, she can be seen in this serial…
- Now take out the garlic cloves from the sieve and spread them on a cotton cloth for five to six hours.
- Now put these buds in a glass jar and then add red chili powder, turmeric powder, fenugreek seeds powder, roasted cumin powder, fennel powder, mustard seeds, nigella seeds, asafoetida, vinegar and salt.
- After mixing the mixture well, add mustard oil to it and then mix well.
- Keep the glass jar in sunlight for four to five days. Garlic pickle is ready. You can use it for three to four months.