Fixed Deposit Rates: Are you also a customer of Jammu & Kashmir Bank? If yes, then there is good news for you. Actually, the bank has given a big gift to its customers by increasing the interest rates. Fixed deposit interest rates have been increased, information about which has been given by the bank on its official website. The new interest rates have come into effect from 11 November 2023.
Increase in interest rates of these special FDs
According to the website of Jammu and Kashmir Bank, the interest rate on 555 days special FD has been increased by 0.40 percent, after which 7.50 percent interest is being given on it. Talking about special FD of 222 days, the interest rate on it is 6.3 percent and the interest rate on special FD of 333 days is 6.6 percent.
Start FD with investment of just Rs 100
Jammu & Kashmir Bank also gives different interest rates for different days. You can start an FD with a minimum investment of Rs 100 for a period of 7 days. After the new interest rate, the interest rate for common investors has increased from 3.5 percent to 7.50 percent. Let us know about the interest rate offered by the bank on FD of less than Rs 2 crore.
- Interest on fixed deposits less than Rs 2 crore
- 3.50 percent interest on FD of 7 days to 30 days
- 3.50 percent interest on FD of 31 days to 45 days
- 4.6 percent interest on FD of 46 days to 90 days
- 4.75 percent interest on FD of 91 days to 180 days
- 5.6 percent interest on FD of 181 days to 221 days
- 6.3 percent interest on FD up to 222 days
- 5.6 percent interest on FD of less than 223 days to 270 days
- Less than 6 percent interest on FD of 271 to 332 days
- 6.6% interest on FD up to 333 days
- 6% interest on FD of 334 days to less than 1 year
- 7.1% interest on FD of less than 1 year and 554 days
- 7.50% interest on FD up to 555 days
- 7.10% interest on FD less than 2 years and up to 556 days
- 7% interest on FD of 2 years to less than 3 years
- 6.5% interest on FD from 3 years to less than 5 years
- 6.5% interest on FD of 5 years to less than 10 years
For your information, let us tell you that Jammu and Kashmir Bank is giving additional interest of 0.50 percent to citizens above 60 years of age.
Don’t forget to like Bollywood Keeda.Com’s WhatsApp channel.