New Delhi. While pouring gas into an LPG cylinder in Mukundpur area, there was a sudden massive explosion. The shop owner and two passersby were injured in the fire. All three were admitted to the hospital, where they were treated.
The injured include shop owner Jawahar Lal Gupta, 40, and two passersby, 31-year-old Vikas and 50-year-old Indu Devi. Fire department vehicles arrived after the information and brought it under control after a lot of effort. Police have registered the case and are investigating. The police officer said that at around 11.32 am on Thursday, the police and fire department received information about a fire following a blast in a shop at Street No. 27, Mangal Bazar Road, Samta Vihar, Mukundpur.
As soon as the information was received, four fire brigade vehicles reached the spot. The fire department brought the fire under control at around 1.10 pm.