Bhai Dooj Special: The festival of Bhai Dooj is very special for any brother or sister. On this day, the sister applies tilak to her brother and wishes for his long life. On this day, you can make homemade dishes to make your brother feel special. Who doesn’t like chocolate, and anyway all the brothers must be bored of eating outside sweets during Diwali. In such a situation, this time you can make chocolate brownie at your home and serve it. Let us tell you its recipe.
- Dark Chocolate- 200 grams
- Flour-150 grams
- Baking powder- 1 tsp
- Sugar- 200 grams
- Eggs- 2
- Egg yolk- 1
- Coffee-4 tbsp
- Butter- 150 grams
- Icing sugar- 250 grams
- First of all, preheat the oven at 180 degree temperature. Then apply kitchen foil in the middle and sides of the pan or baking dish.
- Now break the chocolate into pieces and melt it with the help of a boiler. Add flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Mix butter and sugar for 3 to 5 minutes until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Add the egg yolks along with the eggs and beat. Now mix it with melted chocolate, flour and coffee. Now pour this mixture into the prepared pan or baking dish. Add hazelnuts on top and spread lightly.
- Bake the mixture for 25 minutes. Check with the help of a toothpick whether it is completely baked or not. The mixture should not remain raw. After it cools down, cut it into any shape. Gently sprinkle icing sugar on top. Chocolate brownie preparation.
Don’t forget to like Bollywood Keeda.Com’s WhatsApp channel.