The mercury is touching the sky in this summer season. It is also difficult to get out of the house in the scorching sun. In such a situation, it is very important to keep the body cool. Khus sherbet is very effective to avoid the grip of heat. Poppy seeds have a cooling effect, which keeps the body hydrated. Poppy syrup does not cause heat stroke. In summer, there is a lack of water in the body and dehydration starts. In such a situation, you should definitely drink khus syrup. Poppy syrup not only saves from heat but also brings many other benefits to health.
what is khus
Khas is a kind of fragrant grass. Some people also call khus as poppy seed. It is also used in many food items. There are also many types of nutrients in khus which benefit your body.
Benefits of drinking khus syrup
- If you drink poppy syrup in summer, then you will get instant energy from it.
- Poppy sorbet removes the dehydration that occurs in summer.
- The juice of khus also prevents heat stroke i.e. heatstroke.
- Khus syrup is very beneficial for blood circulation.
- Poppy seeds purifies the blood and there is no problem of acne and pimples on the face and the skin also gets glowing.
- If you drink poppy syrup in summer, then it also fulfills iron deficiency in the body.
- Irritation of the eyes is also removed by drinking khus juice. Sometimes due to heat also the eyes start burning.
- In the corona period, drinking poppy syrup also increases immunity. Instead of drinking decoction in summer, you can drink this immunity-boosting sorbet.
read this also: Use Super Food Powder for fitness, know what are the benefits
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )